- A self-motivated and organized professional.
- Strong research abilities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- A skilled communicator; able to synthesize and deliver complex information to diverse audiences.
- Strong leadership skills; able to prioritize, delegate tasks, and make sound decisions quickly while maintaining a focus on the bottom line.
- Highly organized and independent; able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
- High-energy, confident professional with an infectious enthusiasm for technology.
- Decisive, efficient team approach; outstanding communication skills.
- Innovative, enthusiastic, and uncompromising work ethic.
- Motivated self-starter; able to spark interest and take initiative.
|Birthday||November 27, 1992|
- English (fluent)
- Persian (native)
- BSc of Software Engineering at University of Lorestan, Khorram Abad, Lorestan, Iran, 2011-2015
- Pre-University of Math and Physics, Imam Khomeini Educational Complex, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2011
- SAT Subject Test in math, physics and chemistry, SAT test Center at Kuala Lumpur, 2011
- Diploma in Math and Physics, Imam Khomeini High School, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2010
- IELTS band 7, 2010
- SAT Subject Test in Math, Physics and Chemistry, 2010
- 23rd National Physics Olympiad, Iran, passed the first step(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Skills & Expertise:
- Creating products from scratch
- Growth Hacking
- Product Development and Product Manager
- Business Development
- Software Engineering Project Management
- Big data Applications and architecture, 2014
- An introduction to Data Structure & Algorithms in C++, (30 % progressed)
- Teach yourself Android Programming in 24 Hours, (15% progressed)
- Role of mobile phones in developing tourism, 2012, first regional seminar on developing tourism of Lorestan provience
- Proposing a model of implementable features for smart phones in order to improve the health status of tourists, 2012, first regional seminar on developing tourism of Lorestan provience.
- Analyzing the HIS system of Ashayer Hospital located at Khorram Abad, Lorestan, Iran.
- Preparing the first Persian documentation of Ruby programming language.
- Translating the MongoDB documentation to Persian language.
- Trying to improve the Supernova programming language (programming without coding technology or PWCT) in the beginning phases.
- Product Manager at Packfood(Online food Ordering Service at Ahvaz), May 2016 – Dec 2016
- Web-service developer at Madota android application development, Sep 2013 – May 2016
- Administrator at Chegoone.ir, July 2012 – Present
- Android Developer at BehtaTeam, June 2012 – Sep 2013
- Teacher Assistant at University of Lorestan for Data Structure course
- Teacher Assistant at British Council, Kuala Lumpur branch
April 2010 – November 2011 (1 year 8 months) Teaching IELTS preparing course… Correcting writings
- Tech reporter at PC fair Expo Malaysia
August 2010 – August 2011 (1 year 1 month)
- Administrator at iwrite.ir
June 2009 – August 2011 (2 years 3 months)
iwrite.ir was a new tech website writing about new gadgets and reviewing them.
- Administrator at chegoone.ir
July 2011 – present (4 years 3 months)
Chegoone.ir is a website covering different aspects of computer technology.
You can download my CV right from the below Link: